Ex Machina is seeking an enthusiastic QA engineer that has a passion for quality assurance and testing. You will join our project team in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and help us ensure that we deliver issue free, polished products to our customers.
- Perform user testing and execute test plans for our products and projects
- Work with our team to create and optimise internal QA processes
- Write test plans for new products and projects
- Assist engineering teams with issue documentation and reproduction
- Thorough understanding of and experience with JIRA or comparable issue tracking tools.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a team of highly skilled engineers.
- An interest in and/or knowledge of UX/UI.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience as tester and/or QA engineer in a professional environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of QA processes and how to optimise them based on available time and resources.
- A degree in an engineering or process management field (BSc or MSc).
- Understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Proficiency in Dutch
Ex Machina offers a challenging position with a competitive salary package and benefits. Located in the heart of Amsterdam, our offices are a perfect base for leisure and distraction outside office hours.
Please send your application letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to emphasise that we communicate only with the applicants directly.
This position is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. No relocation assistance is provided.
For more information go to our website at www.exmachinagroup.tv or give us a call at +31 (0)20 617 2685