Ex Machina is looking for an experienced and ambitious project manager to strengthen our team in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You must have a keen interest for old and new media and television related productions in particular. The person we are looking for will guard all project related internal development processes and production lines and will also be involved in account and customer related communication. In short: a multi-talented person whose ambition it is to make a difference.
- Manage customer projects from start to finish
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of high quality projects to our customers
- Provide management team with realistic estimates of project proposals
- Help design and optimize internal development processes
- Manage operations during TV shows and other events
- At least 3 years of experience in managing technical projects
- Excellent communications skills
- Stress free and able to work with hard deadlines
- Comfortable with a significant amount of off-hour / on-call duties
- Proven track record of successful project delivery (planning, budget)
- Strong skills with, and knowledge of Agile development processes (Scrum, XP)
- Intermediate IT knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder and client management skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Experience with managing projects for customers in the media industry (broadcasters, production companies, etc.)
Ex Machina offers a challenging position with a competitive salary package and benefits. Located in the heart of Amsterdam, our offices are a perfect base for leisure and distraction outside office hours.
Please send your application letter and resume to Thomas Glas at email@example.com. We would like to emphasize that we communicate only with the applicants directly.
This position is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. No relocation assistance is provided.
For more information go to our website at www.exmachinagames.com or give us a call at +31 (0)20 617 2685