Ex Machina is seeking an experienced operations engineer or someone with a strong background in system administration to join our PlayToTV server operations team in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining deployments of our PlayToTV server software and improve the efficiency of operating and scaling our clusters.
- Develop and maintain operation tools for our operations team
- Set up, administer and monitor server clusters
- Design and implement new operational tools or improvements to existing ones.
- Work together with engineers on projects as needed
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- A strong understanding of a Linux based operating system, including system installation / configuration, file system concepts, package management, and process control / management
- Intermediate knowledge or strong interest in high-availability web architecture and technology, durability solutions, load-balancing methods, performance monitoring / tuning, and application / exception troubleshooting
- Able to write scripts and webtools in an administrative language (Python, Ruby, Perl, or shell)
- A minimum of 1 years of DevOps experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with Amazon EC2
- A degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience with administrating and monitoring MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases
Interested to work as DevOps Engineer at Ex Machina?
Direct applications only.