Our philosophy is to develop applications using the latest technologies mobile browsers and devices have to offer, providing fallbacks and polyfills for those that are not yet widely supported and letting visual design degrade gracefully on older configurations. In doing so we aim to give each device’s owner the best possible app experience.
- Thorough understanding of HTML, DOM and CSS
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a team of highly skilled engineers
- Good understanding of UX/UI design and implementation best practices
- Strong drive to deliver high quality applications to our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with building mobile web applications that run within native iOS & Android wrappers
- Experience with writing maintainable code for medium sized codebases
- Experience with OO and MVC-like modularisation
- Other programming language experience (Java, Python, Ruby)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Fresh and biologic lunch every day
- Great Rotterdam city view from your work desk
- Enthusiastic team and regular leisure moments with the entire company
Our ideal candidate has a passion for frontend work and likes to work in a team. Please let us know if you are interested to work with us.
Looking forward to receive your resume and motivation letter
This position is primarily based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. However, developers are expected to work at the Amsterdam HQ office as needed. No relocation assistance is provided.
Direct applications only.