Ex Machina is seeking an enthusiastic DevOps engineer to join our PlayToTV server operations team in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining deployments of our PlayToTV server software and work on new and existing operational tools to help improve the management of our server clusters that are used by hundreds of thousands of simultaneous users.
- Design and implement new operational tools
- Help improve and optimize our existing operations tool chain
- Set up and administer server clusters for large international projects
- Contribute to server development
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- A good understanding of a UNIX-based operating system, including system installation / configuration, file system concepts, resource monitoring, user administration, kernel tuning, package management, and process control / management
- Fluent in English
- An ideal candidate has experience with or a strong interest in Amazon AWS.
- Knowledge of high-availability web architecture and technology, durability solutions, load-balancing methods, performance monitoring / tuning, and application / exception troubleshooting
- A degree in computer science or a related field
- Familiarity with one or more of the following; Puppet, Chef and Docker
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Fresh and biologic lunch every day
- Great Amsterdam city view from your work desk
- Enthusiastic team and regularly leisure moments together
Please let us know if you are interested to work with us.
Looking forward to receive your resume and motivation letter
Interested to work at Ex Machina as DevOps Engineer?
This position is primarily based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. However, developers are expected to work at the Amsterdam HQ office as needed. No relocation assistance is provided.
Direct applications only.