Ex Machina Group is seeking a BUSINESS ANALYST to join our team in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Through your research you contribute to the strategies, multiscreen concepts and products we create for broadcasters worldwide. This includes qualitative desk research, analysing 3rd party data research and business modelling. Contributing to academic and business R&D partnerships is also part of this role.
Ex Machina supports digital transformation strategies of the broadcasting industry by creating, building and operating engaging applications. From the first global multi player game on Xbox to The Voice Homecoach app for 15 territories, and from the app for the WorldCup in Brazil to the largest play along show in the Middle East: Ex Machina Group is behind some of the most innovative multiscreen projects around the world.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Knowledge of the television industry and interactive technologies
- Ability to explain complex matters in simple words
- Build attractive presentations in Keynote or Powerpoint
- Good in business modelling (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in at least two languages including English
- Hands-on experience in managing social media presence for a brand
- Great presentation skills
- Consulting experience
- Dutch language skills or the ambition to develop them
- Graphic design or visualisation experience
- International working experience, comfortable with travel
What do we offer?
- Inspiring team with some of the smartest people in this industry
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Fresh and organic lunch every day
- Hardware of your choice
- Possibility to work from home
Our ideal candidate loves television, sees it needs to change and wants to contribute to this change.
Looking forward to receive your resume and motivation letter
Direct applications only.